- STANDARD AMENITIES:
- Most villas typically will be stocked with a barbeque grill, answering machine, alarm clocks, phone, television, video cassette recorder and/or DVD, CD stereo, washer & dryer, iron & board, coffee maker & grinder, microwave, blender, toaster oven, dishwasher, oven, range, ceiling fans, hair dryer, spices & herbs, paper & pen, kitchen supplies such as cookware, glassware, silverware, outdoor furnishings, starter supply of soap, paper, cleaning products and utensils, and dining, bed and bath linens. Usually some beach chairs and towels are provided. Guests often misplace beach towels and chairs therefore an exact inventory is not guaranteed unless reserving a luxury class home. Some homes also provide iPod docks, high speed internet access, wireless networks, fax machine, espresso/cappuccino machine, exercise equipment and other upscale toys. Please inquire if a specific amenity will improve your comfort or convenience.
- AMENITIES NOT INCLUDED:
- Provide your own toiletries, slippers, and wrap, however Tropical Villa Vacations does stock in its managed homes bathrobes and custom toiletries. Recreational equipment, if found on the property is incidental, and is not a guaranteed feature of the house inventory. Boogie Boards, Snorkel Sets, Surf Boards, Kayaks, Bicycles, and other sports equipment can be rented in advance through third party providers. Please inquire with our Concierge for reservations.
- RATES INCLUDE:
- Direct local phone, parking (except at condominiums or hotels), Concierge assistance, optional greeting upon arrival, occupancy up to the maximum number of persons allowed, weekly pool/spa service, weekly gardening, post-departure cleaning if not charged separately, extra person fees and housekeeping services as noted up to the stated maximum amount.
- RATES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- In Hawaii, homes are provided on an a-la-carte basis and most incidental personal services are not included in the rates quoted. Not included are long distance phone (unless a property offers a fixed price monthly unlimited long distance calling plan, security/damage/incidentals/activity deposit, extra guest-requested pool, spa service or yard cleaning, personal laundry, extra housekeeping other than noted, Hawaii State General Excise Tax 4.166%, Hawaii State Transient Accommodations Tax 9.25%, food or beverages, CSA Vacation Rental Insurance, lei greeting, airport greeting, transfers, transportation, auto rental, rental bedding, child care supplies, child proofing services, sightseeing, tours, activities, baggage handling at airport or at villa, sports and water recreation supplies, replenishment of paper & soap products other than initial supply, and any other items or services not specifically listed as included.
- STANDARD POLICIES:
- Respect the stated maximum occupancy allowed please! This is very important, as all private homes in our collection are the valuable and beloved second homes of individual private owners. The availability and future right to enjoy our multi-million dollar vacation homes is conditioned upon each guest respecting the owner's pre-disclosed specific terms and conditions. Remove your shoes upon entering your home, as Hawaii's volcanic soil can stain carpets, tile, and fabrics. Please smoke in designated areas ONLY. Some resorts and private properties are completely non-smoking. No pets on property. Rinse off sand and sun lotions before walking on interior floors sitting on furniture. Sun products will stain upholstery and linens and may damage furnishings. Weddings, receptions, and gatherings are strictly prohibited on any of our properties, due to residential zoning codes which discourage non-residential use, boisterous use causing noise complaints, excessive occupancy causing parking problems in the neighborhood, or any use involving additional non registered guests on the property. Please inquire in advance if you will have other friends or family staying elsewhere on island if you plan to gather at your vacation home as one group. Neighborhood quiet hours are 8pm - 8am.
- CANCELLATION POLICY:
- REFUND & CANCELLATIONS: GUEST UNDERSTANDS AND ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE INITIAL PAYMENT BY GUEST IS NON-REFUNDABLE, UNLESS THE PROPERTY IS DAMAGED BY A CAUSE OTHER THAN GUEST NEGLIGENCE, OR IF THE PROPERTY IS OTHERWISE RENDERED UNFIT FOR HABITATION AND NO ACCEPTABLE SUBSTITUTE PROPERTY CAN BE ARRANGED. IF GUEST CANCELS THIS RESERVATION, A REFUND OF GUEST'S INITIAL PAYMENT MAY BE MADE, LESS A PRE-DISCLOSED CANCELLATION CHARGE, BASED ON THE GROSS RENTAL AMOUNT AND TAXES ORIGINALLY DUE FOR THE RESERVATION, IF THE ACCOMMODATION IS RE-RESERVED BY ANOTHER PARTY FOR THE SAME DATES AND AT THE SAME RATE. GUEST UNDERSTANDS AND ACKNOWLEDGES THAT OWNER/AGENT/PROPERTY MANAGER HAS NO OBLIGATION TO RE-RESERVE UPON GUEST'S CANCELLATION, ALTHOUGH REASONABLE EFFORTS MAY BE EXPECTED. LODGING CANCELLATION COVERAGE IS AVAILABLE FROM INDEPENDENT PROVIDERS AND IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. THIS RESERVATION MAY BE CANCELLED BY THE OWNER/AGENT/PROPERTY MANAGER, IN THE EVENT THE PROPERTY IS WITHDRAWN FROM A RENTAL PROGRAM AND IN THAT EVENT, THEIR LIABILITY TO THE GUEST IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT OF RENTAL MONIES PAID TO DATE ON THE ACCOUNT, AND SPECIFICALLY DOES NOT COVER THE COST OF AIR TICKETS AND OTHER TRAVEL COSTS.
- DISCLAIMER TO THIS PRESENTATION:
- The above information, while deemed reliable as of the date displayed, is not guaranteed. Changes in inventory and decor may occur from time to time without prior notice. Reservations are subject to availability and owner approval. Some properties require pre-screening. Rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change until reserved.